More From Shakira
- "I’m lucky to have family around me. Otherwise, I’ll be taking the risk of falling in love with myself."
- "My team and I have reunited two elements that coexist with difficulty: respect and affection, because when they love you they don’t respect you and when they respect you they don’t love you."
- "I’m more afraid of marriage than death."
More In Dad
- "My dad was a high school teacher and made no money."― Billy Baldwin
- "A large part of my life revolves around my dad. Sometimes, I even feel a strong sense of connection, something very tangible when I learn something new in the martial arts."― Brandon Lee
- "One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad."― Jim DeMint