More From Shakira
- "I remember the first time I saw the ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ video. I will never forget that day. I just wanted to see Kurt Cobain’s face. I had a feeling he was very cute. But, I couldn’t see his face. When I finally did see him, he was even cuter than I imagined!"
- "I always believed that women have rights and that there are some women that are intelligent enough to claim those rights. There are some others that are stupid enough not to."
- "My team and I have reunited two elements that coexist with difficulty: respect and affection, because when they love you they don’t respect you and when they respect you they don’t love you."
More In Dad
- "When I was younger it was – you know, my dad dressed up in drag on ‘Bosom Buddies.’ And that was what I was having to deal with at the time. And then around the time that I was into college was when he became statue-worthy I guess you could say."― Colin Hanks
- "Keep in my mind my dad didn’t become a huge, huge mega actor until I was halfway through high school – so right around the time he’s going through his big renaissance is right when I’m starting to do my high school revolting."― Colin Hanks
- "I probably have an earlier curfew than anyone. My mom wants to keep me really safe and my dad’s not overly protective, but he’s a dad no matter what."― Miley Cyrus