More From Shahrukh Khan
- "Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent."
- "I know it’s very idealistic and utopian, but I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations or region."
- "You know, I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness, lest things change around. But I feel that it’s okay to be sad and okay to show when you are happy."
More In Sympathy
- "It’s hard for me to think of others because I’m not particularly in sympathy with the music of this century."― Alan Hovhaness
- "The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection."― Thomas Paine
- "Grief is a normal and natural response to loss. It is originally an unlearned feeling process. Keeping grief inside increases your pain."― Anne Grant