More From Shahrukh Khan
- "You know, I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness, lest things change around. But I feel that it’s okay to be sad and okay to show when you are happy."
- "Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can’t escape it."
- "Whenever I fail as a father or husband… a toy and a diamond always works."
More In Sympathy
- "Any relations in a social order will endure, if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy which qualifies life for immortality."― George William Russell
- "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength."― Corrie Ten Boom
- "Sympathy is the first condition of criticism."― Henri Frederic Amiel