More From Shahrukh Khan
- "I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile."
- "I know it’s very idealistic and utopian, but I believe we need to just let everyone not be judged in terms of religion, groups or nations or region."
- "Yes I have made a lot of money and I have a lot of respect, my films have done well, and I know there are loads of loads of people who look up to me and really love me. I really just thought this is like a strange dream. I have never thought this is a success – I don’t have a standard."
More In Sympathy
- "Criticism in the universities, I’ll have to admit, has entered a phase where I am totally out of sympathy with 95% of what goes on. It’s Stalinism without Stalin."― Harold Bloom
- "After a while in marriage, it doesn’t work anymore. There is something missing, there is something wrong. There are few marriages that stay alive forever. We like something, and after a while, we hate what we used to love."― Monica Bellucci
- "Recognition of belligerency as an expression of sympathy is all very well."― Henry Cabot Lodge