More From Shahrukh Khan
- "I think love can happen at any age… it has no age."
- "Without hurting anybody, we all tend to laugh at others’ discomfort. When someone slips on a banana skin and falls it’s funny."
- "Yes I have made a lot of money and I have a lot of respect, my films have done well, and I know there are loads of loads of people who look up to me and really love me. I really just thought this is like a strange dream. I have never thought this is a success – I don’t have a standard."
More In Computers
- "People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster."― Adam Osborne
- "After a semester or so, my infatuation with computers burnt out as quickly as it had begun."― Eric Allin Cornell
- "Every ISP is being attacked, maliciously both from in the United States and outside of the United States, by those who want to invade people’s privacy. But more importantly they want to take control of computers, they want to hack them, they want to steal information."― Darrell Issa