More From Shahrukh Khan
- "I have lived in Mumbai for more than 20 years, have my domicile here, my home and family here."
- "I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what’s the point in life?"
- "Whenever I fail as a father or husband… a toy and a diamond always works."
More In Computers
- "Even when I work with computers, with high technology, I always try to put in the touch of the hand."― Issey Miyake
- "I was a ‘Duck Hunt’ and ‘Mario’ guy, and stuff like that. I was never technologically driven. I never had all the cool, new toys. I was the youngest child, I wasn’t the only child, so I wasn’t spoiled as a kid. And, we were on the farm, so we didn’t have a lot. Also, with computers, I’m not very good with them. I just check my email."― Garrett Hedlund
- "When my mom ran for the Senate, my dad was there for her every step of the way. I can still hear her saying in her beautiful voice, ‘Why should women have any less say than men, about the great decisions facing our nation?’"― Mitt Romney