More From Shahrukh Khan
- "I could lie and say my wife cooks for me, but she doesn’t. My wife has never learnt cooking but she has great cooks at home."
- "I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile."
- "You know, I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness, lest things change around. But I feel that it’s okay to be sad and okay to show when you are happy."
More In Computers
- "What do we want our kids to do? Sweep up around Japanese computers?"― Walter F. Mondale
- "Keep in mind that there are computers, that do touch things up. Like when I got a hold of the poster for ‘Gold Diggers,’ I said: ‘Hey, wait a minute! Those aren’t my teeth!’"― Anna Chlumsky
- "One of the things that is not so good is that a decision was made long ago about the size of an IP address – 32 bits. At the time it was a number much larger than anyone could imagine ever having that many computers but it turned out to be to small."― Jon Postel