More From Seth Lloyd
- "What’s happened with society is that we have created these devices, computers, which already can register and process huge amounts of information, which is a significant fraction of the amount of information that human beings themselves, as a species, can process."
- "Instead of having to be a member of the Royal Society to do science, the way you had to be in England in the 17th, 18th, centuries today pretty much anybody who wants to do it can, and the information that they need to do it is there."
- "Similarly, another famous little quantum fluctuation that programs you is the exact configuration of your DNA."
More In Family
- "I can’t compare family to athletics."― Joe Namath
- "My father never talked about the sacrifices that the family made for me."― Novak Djokovic
- "I work more now because at this time of my life I am not disturbed from my aim by outside pressures such as family, passionate relationships, dealing with ‘who am I?’ – those complications when one is searching for one’s self."― Jeanne Moreau