More From Seth Lloyd
- "Instead of having to be a member of the Royal Society to do science, the way you had to be in England in the 17th, 18th, centuries today pretty much anybody who wants to do it can, and the information that they need to do it is there."
- "Science consists exactly of those forms of knowledge that can be verified and duplicated by anybody."
- "Of course, not everybody’s willing to go out and do the experiments, but for the people who are willing to go out and do that, – if the experiments don’t work, then it means it’s not science."
More In Family
- "I don’t think anyone has a normal family."― Edward Furlong
- "Like religion, politics, and family planning, cereal is not a topic to be brought up in public. It’s too controversial."― Erma Bombeck
- "When you start about family, about lineage and ancestry, you are talking about every person on earth."― Alex Haley