More From Sergio Aragones
- "Anyone can write a story based on the kind of horror where you see a guy in car and then there’s the bad guy in the back seat. It’s infantile to rely on that for telling a story. That’s like going to bed and thinking there’s a monster under your bed. It’s silly."
- "Sometimes, you start with the drawing and then the gag comes to you in the middle of it. That is when you start working on the solution of the gag, which is composition, placing, equilibrium, and character design."
More In Trust
- "The press is the hired agent of a monied system, and set up for no other purpose than to tell lies where their interests are involved. One can trust nobody and nothing."― Henry Adams
- "If we have a great idea, we’ll go, ‘Oh, this could be a cool movie.’ Or really for us, it’s more like, ‘Oh, this is a really bad idea. Let’s do this. This seems really stupid.’"― Trey Parker
- "I never trusted good-looking boys."― Frances McDormand