More From Sergio Aragones
- "Anyone can write a story based on the kind of horror where you see a guy in car and then there’s the bad guy in the back seat. It’s infantile to rely on that for telling a story. That’s like going to bed and thinking there’s a monster under your bed. It’s silly."
- "Sometimes, you start with the drawing and then the gag comes to you in the middle of it. That is when you start working on the solution of the gag, which is composition, placing, equilibrium, and character design."
More In Trust
- "Trust not yourself, but your defects to know, make use of every friend and every foe."― Alexander Pope
- "Few delights can equal the presence of one whom we trust utterly."― George MacDonald
- "One of the things I had to learn as a writer was to trust the act of writing. To put myself in the position of writing to find out what I was writing."― E. L. Doctorow