More From Sergio Aragones
- "Sometimes, you start with the drawing and then the gag comes to you in the middle of it. That is when you start working on the solution of the gag, which is composition, placing, equilibrium, and character design."
- "Anyone can write a story based on the kind of horror where you see a guy in car and then there’s the bad guy in the back seat. It’s infantile to rely on that for telling a story. That’s like going to bed and thinking there’s a monster under your bed. It’s silly."
More In Trust
- "I have a good team around me. I have people I trust around me. If I go the wrong way, they will yell at me. Just as they have in the past."― Bubba Watson
- "You can’t trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it."― W. C. Fields
- "While eschewing emotion – and its companion, vulnerability – Obama should be careful not to sacrifice empathy, the ‘I feel your pain’ connection that sustained Clinton. This connection is the shorthand people use to measure their leaders’ intentions. If people believe you’re on their side, they will trust your decisions."― Dee Dee Myers