More From Selma Blair
- "I used to wear a lot of red lipstick, and when I got a pimple, I’d cover it up with eyeliner to turn it into a beauty mark."
- "I’m flatchested, I’m short, I’m brunette, I have droopy eyes, and so people have a hard time casting me as a ‘beauty.’"
- "Bathroom humor, fart, and poo poo humor in movies gets a laugh. It’s a pretty easy audience, and that’s been around for ages."
More In Movies
- "I think that somebody with the resources and innovation and the idea is going to come out of nowhere and come up with a successful space travel program."― Kevin J. Anderson
- "In terms of the romantic kind of lead, I just never enjoy those movies very much. Maybe they’ll come to interest me more as I get older. I doubt it, but maybe. Romantic comedies tend to be, for me, an oxymoron."― Christian Bale
- "I’m always working on stuff. But they never materialize. I’m always working on movies and TV shows."― Colin Quinn