More From Selma Blair
- "It’s fun to play mom. Last I knew I was playing a 17-year-old who graduated."
- "I’m flatchested, I’m short, I’m brunette, I have droopy eyes, and so people have a hard time casting me as a ‘beauty.’"
- "I’m one of those hovering mothers and I know it’s really important to have an independent child, so I’m trying to back off, but it’s hard. I love him so much, and he’s so funny and cute to me."
More In Movies
- "The thing is there have been American movies that are similar to Solaris, like Alien had a lot of things that are similar, although it’s also got the horror element."― Alex Winter
- "I’ll always be this crazy, fun person, but when it’s time to get married, I’m going to be an amazing wife."― Nicole Polizzi
- "Even though I make those movies, I find myself wishing that more of those magic moments could happen in real life."― Jane Seymour