More From Selma Blair
- "It’s fun to play mom. Last I knew I was playing a 17-year-old who graduated."
- "I’m flatchested, I’m short, I’m brunette, I have droopy eyes, and so people have a hard time casting me as a ‘beauty.’"
- "If I get married, it’s something you really have to work at. It’s hard enough to work at having a relationship with best friends and girls that are in the business."
More In Movies
- "I don’t enjoy movies in 3D. I find I can’t engage with the story as well."― Guy Pearce
- "History is not a burden on the memory but an illumination of the soul."― Lord Acton
- "John Barry was my hero when I was about 13. His scores to the James Bond movies were the scores of my life back then."― Carter Burwell