More From Sela Ward
- "I think things like food, the food of the south is sort of the common tie that binds us all, Black and White, the sense memories. It’s a very particular part of the country."
- "I had an art teacher who’s the reason I got there in high school who encouraged me to go to Alabama. That’s where she had gone and kept raving over their art department."
More In Car
- "I started out by believing God for a newer car than the one I was driving. I started out believing God for a nicer apartment than I had. Then I moved up."― Jim Bakker
- "I always keep a ball in the car. You never know."― Hakeem Olajuwon
- "It’s pretty cool to be able to hang out with the President and have the race-winning car on the South Lawn."― Buddy Rice