More From Sela Ward
- "I had an art teacher who’s the reason I got there in high school who encouraged me to go to Alabama. That’s where she had gone and kept raving over their art department."
- "I think things like food, the food of the south is sort of the common tie that binds us all, Black and White, the sense memories. It’s a very particular part of the country."
More In Car
- "With all the hybrid stuff and things like that, I think that’s a fabulous direction to go with cars in that sense. As someone who grew up around muscle cars, I’ll never not be able to not love a muscle car. Not that I don’t care about the environment, that’s not it. But I adore muscle cars."― Michael Symon
- "A lot of the songs start with an image. I was sitting there playing the guitar and I pictured this old, dirty green car, with the window rolled down, in the hot, hot, hot Texas heat, and this beautiful woman I knew when I was a kid sitting behind the wheel, looking out at me."― Edie Brickell
- "Is it sufficient that you have learned to drive the car, or shall we look and see what is under the hood? Most people go through life without ever knowing."― June Singer