More From Sela Ward
- "I think things like food, the food of the south is sort of the common tie that binds us all, Black and White, the sense memories. It’s a very particular part of the country."
- "I had an art teacher who’s the reason I got there in high school who encouraged me to go to Alabama. That’s where she had gone and kept raving over their art department."
More In Car
- "If one’s honest about it, spending time in a car with children is pretty ghastly."― Arabella Weir
- "My mom drives me crazy sometimes, but I have a good relationship with her."― Seth Rogen
- "When I finish an album and I find myself listening to it in the car, because it makes me feel a certain way, that’s the time to try to let other people know about it."― Herb Alpert