More From Sebastian Vettel
- "There is no secret, once we go to qualifying, we all seem to enjoy it. Qualifying is all about putting everything that you have and that the car has in one lap. It’s like a rush, I really enjoy that."
- "We always kept believing in ourselves and our team and the car."
- "I don’t care what other people think as long as I am happy. The day I die or retire, I have blown all my chances because I don’t have the chance any more to change my image as an F1 driver."
More In Dad
- "The fundamental defect of fathers, in our competitive society, is that they want their children to be a credit to them."― Bertrand Russell
- "My earliest acting memory is making up a play for my mom and dad called The Lonesome Baby. I have no idea what The Lonesome Baby was about. I just remember the title. But I’m sure it was an epic."― Jane Horrocks
- "Baseball is the president tossing out the first ball of the season. And a scrubby schoolboy playing catch with his dad on a Mississippi farm."― Ernie Harwell