More From Sebastian Vettel
- "Simply racing a Formula 1 car is an achievement."
- "The bottom line is what we do might not be the safest so there is always some risk but we are ready to take that into account because we love racing and we love motor sports and it is dangerous."
- "There is no secret, once we go to qualifying, we all seem to enjoy it. Qualifying is all about putting everything that you have and that the car has in one lap. It’s like a rush, I really enjoy that."
More In Dad
- "My dad, of course, like a lot of Asian parents, wanted me to be an engineer or doctor and never could understand why I would want to be a lawyer. And then, when I first said I wanted to run for office, he thought that was absolutely insane."― Gary Locke
- "My mom and dad put my brother and sister through university and they were very keen for us to have an academic background just to give us a chance."― Rob James-Collier
- "We’ve got a dictatorial president and a Justice Department that does not want Congress involved. Your guy’s acting like he’s king. His dad was at a 90 percent approval rating and he lost! And the same thing can happen to him!"― Dan Burton