More From Sebastian Vettel
- "It’s a tricky place, especially the last sector. I wasn’t happy in practice. I wasn’t happy with the car and I wasn’t happy with myself. But I always thought there was more in the car."
- "Qualifying is all about putting everything that you have and that the car has in one lap. It’s like a rush, I really enjoy that."
- "You’re traveling all over the world but to be home is something special."
More In Dad
- "He was like a real dad, you know. We used to sit down with guitars and mess around."― Julian Lennon
- "My dad liked how January went with Jones. My sisters’ names are Jina and Jacey Jones."― January Jones
- "The founder of the Mona Foundation actually knew my dad for years, and the more I learned about it, the more I realized I really found the perfect charity. It sponsors schools and educational initiatives all over the planet."― Rainn Wilson