More From Sebastian Vettel
- "Simply racing a Formula 1 car is an achievement."
- "We always kept believing in ourselves and our team and the car."
- "The bottom line is what we do might not be the safest so there is always some risk but we are ready to take that into account because we love racing and we love motor sports and it is dangerous."
More In Dad
- "The only other time I can recall my dad getting upset at me was when I missed a hockey practice. My parents were away, so my buddy and I decided to skip it. I never told my dad about it, but he found out from the coach."― Mike Weir
- "Pebble Beach. It is tough and the lay out is amazing."― Natalie Gulbis
- "I once said to my father, when I was a boy, ‘Dad we need a third political party.’ He said to me, ‘I’ll settle for a second.’"― Ralph Nader