More From Sebastian Vettel
- "The bottom line is what we do might not be the safest so there is always some risk but we are ready to take that into account because we love racing and we love motor sports and it is dangerous."
- "I don’t care what other people think as long as I am happy. The day I die or retire, I have blown all my chances because I don’t have the chance any more to change my image as an F1 driver."
- "Simply racing a Formula 1 car is an achievement."
More In Movies
- "It couldn’t sound like a dog, because K9 isn’t a dog, but I made it sound as mechanical as possible."― John Leeson
- "I’ve never considered myself a celebrity or even part of the entertainment business. I’m a cooking teacher."― Martin Yan
- "I haven’t deliberately set out to play the blonde bombshell in my movies. In fact, it’s probably been quite the opposite. After the success of The Mask, I wasn’t offered all that many blonde bombshell parts, to be honest. I think people believed from the beginning that I could actually walk and talk at the same time."― Cameron Diaz