More From Seann William Scott
- "My role model is my dad."
- "I’m not sure anybody’s ready to see me in a drama. And loving movies so much, I’ve seen a lot of comics try to make that transition too fast, and it can be detrimental. And I don’t think I’ve had as much success as I need in the comedy genre to open up those opportunities."
- "My dad was diagnosed with cancer, so we ended up burying him a year to the day that he was diagnosed."
More In Cool
- "We aren’t cool and never will be."― Chris Martin
- "We, some cast members and I, even went on a weekend trip together and spent the weekend at an inn, because we enjoy each other’s company so much, and it was so cool."― Victor Garber
- "Being a kid and growing up is such a cool part of life."― Devon Werkheiser