More From Seann William Scott
- "I don’t want to get home from work and wonder if I could have done better if I didn’t go out that night. What you’re doing is going to go on the big screen and go down in history."
- "The surprising thing is that I was not funny in high school. I was always jealous of the funny kids because they always got the girls. I couldn’t tell a joke to save my life."
- "It’s been a huge blessing, being able to travel and have a great life."
More In Cool
- "There is a bit of a movement as far as younger people in country music. That is cool because people are saying things like, ‘I didn’t listen to country music until so-and-so came along.’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah! Now you know why I love it.’"― Hunter Hayes
- "If you meet a girl, you meet a girl. It’s normal, so if you exchange numbers, whatevs, it’s cool."― Zayn Malik
- "At home in Ireland, there’s a habit of avoidance, an ironical attitude towards the authority figure."― Seamus Heaney