More From Seann William Scott
- "I always think everything has been the best part of my life."
- "I’m not sure anybody’s ready to see me in a drama. And loving movies so much, I’ve seen a lot of comics try to make that transition too fast, and it can be detrimental. And I don’t think I’ve had as much success as I need in the comedy genre to open up those opportunities."
- "I don’t really necessarily think I’m a funny guy, but I like the opportunity to take on something that I don’t feel I’m the best at doing."
More In Cool
- "We got to do a few things with President Clinton. To be invited to Washington again to play with Ashanti and all those other cool people there in front of President Bush and the rest of the world feels awesome. I’m really looking forward to going."― Darius Rucker
- "The strength of a nation, especially of a republican nation, is in the intelligent and well ordered homes of the people."― Lydia Sigourney
- "I know that people think I’m sexy and I am looked at as that. It is cool with me. It’s wonderful to have sexy appeal. If you embrace it, it can be a very beautiful thing."― Aaliyah