More From Seann William Scott
- "I don’t want to get home from work and wonder if I could have done better if I didn’t go out that night. What you’re doing is going to go on the big screen and go down in history."
- "I’m never afraid to try something if I think it’s funny. And I know I’ll regret it if I don’t."
- "The surprising thing is that I was not funny in high school. I was always jealous of the funny kids because they always got the girls. I couldn’t tell a joke to save my life."
More In Cool
- "I grew up around hip-hop so I didn’t think it was about being cool or being black or being white or whatever."― Chad Hugo
- "I think fashion is a lot of fun. I love clothes. More than fashion or brand labels, I love design. I love the thought that people put into clothes. I love when clothes make cultural statements and I think personal style is really cool. I also freely recognize that fashion should be a hobby."― Anne Hathaway
- "I’m not saying that people have to listen to rock music. It’s a great, cool thing and it can really be liberating for a lot of people but, hey, so can Charles Dickens so I’m not going to judge."― Frank Black