More From Sean Parker
- "I think being a wealthy member of the establishment is the antithesis of cool. Being a countercultural revolutionary is cool. So to the extent that you’ve made a billion dollars, you’ve probably become uncool."
- "I definitely wanted to earn my freedom. But the primary motivation wasn’t making money, but making an impact."
- "My interactions with Sorkin were agonisingly weird. He is by far the weirdest person I have ever met. I had dinner with him and a few hours before I got an e-mail from his assistant saying, ‘Sean, this does not need to be a long conversation. Aaron is only going to use it to win your trust.’"
More In Happiness
- "Let me smile with the wise, and feed with the rich."― Samuel Johnson
- "I keep mementos from everything I’ve done. I’ve got my cab driver’s license from ‘Happiness.’ I’ve got a pair of glasses and a belt buckle from playing John Lennon. I’ve got a pair of sunglasses from playing Andy Warhol… It’s all in a box in the garage."― Jared Harris
- "The greatest happiness of the greatest number is the foundation of morals and legislation."― Jeremy Bentham