More From Sean Parker
- "I suffer from the delusion that every product of my imagination is not only possible, but always on the cusp of becoming real."
- "I lived on couches for something like six months. I had no home. I was totally broke. I would stay at a friend’s house for two weeks, then move because I didn’t want to become this permanent mooch."
- "My interactions with Sorkin were agonisingly weird. He is by far the weirdest person I have ever met. I had dinner with him and a few hours before I got an e-mail from his assistant saying, ‘Sean, this does not need to be a long conversation. Aaron is only going to use it to win your trust.’"
More In Happiness
- "Every man hath a general desire of his own happiness; and likewise a variety of particular affections, passions, and appetites to particular external objects."― Joseph Butler
- "No man was ever wise by chance."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "I had to try and find a way to express happiness without sounding corny."― Daniel Johns