More From Sean Parker
- "I can sort of do what I want. Maybe I have to work harder to prove myself in some new relationship because they’ve heard some wacky stories about me. But at least I can get the meeting."
- "I definitely wanted to earn my freedom. But the primary motivation wasn’t making money, but making an impact."
- "I suffer from the delusion that every product of my imagination is not only possible, but always on the cusp of becoming real."
More In Happiness
- "Getting pregnant wasn’t easy, and I found that devastating. I really beat myself up for waiting so long when I’d always wanted children and family had been the basis of my happiness my whole life."― Emily Procter
- "Wisdom is a sacred communion."― Victor Hugo
- "You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren’t happy in one place, chances are you won’t be happy anyplace."― Ernie Banks