More From Sean Parker
- "I suffer from the delusion that every product of my imagination is not only possible, but always on the cusp of becoming real."
- "I think being a wealthy member of the establishment is the antithesis of cool. Being a countercultural revolutionary is cool. So to the extent that you’ve made a billion dollars, you’ve probably become uncool."
- "I lived on couches for something like six months. I had no home. I was totally broke. I would stay at a friend’s house for two weeks, then move because I didn’t want to become this permanent mooch."
More In Happiness
- "How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."― Paul Sweeney
- "The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change; happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up."― Charles Morgan
- "Each person is living for himself; his own happiness is all he can ever personally feel."― Harry Browne