More From Scott Stapp
- "It just took all of that to come to a screeching halt, to get to the point of having nothing, for me to finally realize, Hey, what are you fighting with this for? Until then, I hadn’t claimed my faith as my own; I had just grown up with it."
- "The Christian community latched onto a lot of my music, because there were a lot of things about my struggle they related to. But I didn’t really want to come out and be identified as a Christian, because I didn’t want to be a hypocrite, because my life wasn’t right."
- "I’m still going to make mistakes, but I don’t have any problems with publicly professing my faith now. It just took me a long time to get to the right place in my relationship with Christ."
More In Attitude
- "I love street style, seeing how girls wear pieces and how their pair accessories with their outfit. How they pair shoes with a bag and go to day to night and change things up."― Maria Sharapova
- "I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude."― Michael Jordan
- "It pays to know the enemy – not least because at some time you may have the opportunity to turn him into a friend."― Margaret Thatcher