More From Scott Stapp
- "It just took all of that to come to a screeching halt, to get to the point of having nothing, for me to finally realize, Hey, what are you fighting with this for? Until then, I hadn’t claimed my faith as my own; I had just grown up with it."
- "I just hope it grows into where it was before because I want my son to see it. I want him to have a positive memory of it going forward, so he can be proud of his daddy."
- "The Christian community latched onto a lot of my music, because there were a lot of things about my struggle they related to. But I didn’t really want to come out and be identified as a Christian, because I didn’t want to be a hypocrite, because my life wasn’t right."
More In Attitude
- "In the sick room, ten cents’ worth of human understanding equals ten dollars’ worth of medical science."― Martin H. Fischer
- "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."― Albert Einstein
- "Under Barack Obama, the only ‘Change’ is that ‘Hope’ has been hard to find. Now millions of Americans are insecure about their future. But instead of inspiring us by reminding us of what makes us special, he divides us against each other. He tells Americans they’re worse off because others are better off. That people got rich by making others poor."― Marco Rubio