More From Scott Stapp
- "My dad always said I was hard-headed, that it would take something like that to wake me up spiritually, and I guess it did. My heart had gotten so beat up that I didn’t have anything left to give."
- "I always believed in God and Christ, but I was in rebellion – trying to make my relationship with God fit into my life instead of making my life fit in with him. I was stubborn."
- "It just took all of that to come to a screeching halt, to get to the point of having nothing, for me to finally realize, Hey, what are you fighting with this for? Until then, I hadn’t claimed my faith as my own; I had just grown up with it."
More In Death
- "However, we do not lack anti-terrorist laws. I do not believe that the recent London bombs were the result of any deficiencies in our legal system."― Kenneth Clarke
- "Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart."― Tecumseh
- "I think I might actually die of showing off. It’ll be on my headstone – ‘Cause of Death: Showing Off.’"― Jenny Eclair