More From Scott Caan
- "If you don’t have any fight in you, you might as well be dead."
- "When I was a kid, I was always an athlete. I played a lot of sports. I played football, basketball, baseball and soccer."
- "In Hollywood today, it’s cool for guys to wear nail polish and earrings in their lips and tongues. I don’t get it."
More In Teacher
- "To a teacher of languages there comes a time when the world is but a place of many words and man appears a mere talking animal not much more wonderful than a parrot."― Joseph Conrad
- "And yet, in a culture like ours, which is given to material comforts, and addicted to forms of entertainment that offer immediate gratification, it is surprising that so much poetry is written."― Mark Strand
- "When I started writing full time I had not long stopped being a teacher and when at last I had a full day to write, I would put music on and wonder to myself – am I allowed to do this? Then I thought: ‘I am control of this and no one is telling me what I can do.’"― Roddy Doyle