More From Scott Adams
- "When you hire that first person, then you’re a boss. You’ve got performance reviews. You’ve got complaints about not making enough money. You’ve got people who are just going to sell your story to the tabloids."
- "Scientists will eventually stop flailing around with solar power and focus their efforts on harnessing the only truly unlimited source of energy on the planet: stupidity. I predict that in the future, scientists will learn how to convert stupidity into clean fuel."
- "Women are treated differently by society for exactly the same reason that children and the mentally handicapped are treated differently."
More In Birthday
- "The first guitar I ever got was for my 13th birthday."― Rick Springfield
- "If it wasn’t for what goes on in the world of politics, we wouldn’t really have much of a show."― Samantha Bee
- "I had arranged a birthday party for him and my children, who are all Aquarians. Instead, we got married. I ran out of excuses. It was just us and my children."― Diane von Furstenberg