More From Scott Adams
- "Obviously there’s not much options when you’re a cartoonist – you pretty much either work at home or rent an office I guess, and working at home just seems easier."
- "Technology will definitely solve all our problems, but in the process it will create brand new ones. But that’s O.K. because the most you can expect from life is to get to solve better and better problems."
- "Informed decision-making comes from a long tradition of guessing and then blaming others for inadequate results."
More In Birthday
- "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."― Oprah Winfrey
- "I’m not materialistic. I believe in presents from the heart, like a drawing that a child does."― Victoria Beckham
- "I just moved into a new house, so I love spending time at home. Everything for me is all about self-care because I really feel that if I’m at my best, than I’m able to come to my job and really be feeling the best, so if I’m not working out or going on a hike, than I’m at home recharging and cooking dinner and hanging out with my cat."― Lea Michele