More From Scott Adams
- "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"
- "The best plan now is to have as many bosses as possible. I call it boss diversity. If you work for a company and you have one boss and that boss doesn’t like you or wants to get rid of you, you’re in trouble. But if you work for yourself, you have lots of bosses, who are your customers, and if a few of them decide they don’t like you, that’s okay."
- "Obviously there’s not much options when you’re a cartoonist – you pretty much either work at home or rent an office I guess, and working at home just seems easier."
More In Birthday
- "If your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts."― Satchel Paige
- "I was quite a shy child. I would get terribly nervous and throw up before my birthday party. And then I would be fine. I feel the same now. I get nervous, then it’s fine."― Matthew Macfadyen
- "When I was little I thought, isn’t it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it’s July 4th."― Gloria Stuart