More From Scott Adams
- "Scientists will eventually stop flailing around with solar power and focus their efforts on harnessing the only truly unlimited source of energy on the planet: stupidity. I predict that in the future, scientists will learn how to convert stupidity into clean fuel."
- "Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge."
- "Obviously there’s not much options when you’re a cartoonist – you pretty much either work at home or rent an office I guess, and working at home just seems easier."
More In Attitude
- "Food is my thing, I do not smoke or drink, so food is my vice."― Kathy Griffin
- "Patton was living in the Dark Ages. Soldiers were peasants to him. I didn’t like that attitude."― Bill Mauldin
- "Players should know that if you can’t make the contribution of the winning shot, that your attitude every day when you come to practice, or the positive contribution you make through cheering and keeping up team morale, is just as important in the overall picture."― Sue Wicks