More From Scott Adams
- "Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge."
- "The greenest home is the one you don’t build. If you really want to save the Earth, move in with another family and share a house that’s already built. Better yet, live in the forest and eat whatever the squirrels don’t want."
- "Informed decision-making comes from a long tradition of guessing and then blaming others for inadequate results."
More In Attitude
- "Nobody minded what you did in bed or what you said about God, a very civilized attitude in 1948."― Simon Raven
- "Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus."― Jessica Savitch
- "The compulsion to do good is an innate American trait. Only North Americans seem to believe that they always should, may, and actually can choose somebody with whom to share their blessings. Ultimately this attitude leads to bombing people into the acceptance of gifts."― Ivan Illich