More From Saul Williams
- "I am hoping for peaceful transition into a new age. Obama has already played a great role in initiating us into that vision. If he were to be harmed in any way, it would spawn the birth of a million Obamas."
- "My father’s a preacher, my mother’s a teacher, thus I rhyme."
- "I was always making up rhymes. But I never thought that poetry would become my life."
More In Nature
- "Home is, I suppose just a child’s idea. A house at night, and a lamp in the house. A place to feel safe."― V. S. Naipaul
- "It’s human nature to start taking things for granted again when danger isn’t banging loudly on the door."― David Hackworth
- "Poetry is the universal language which the heart holds with nature and itself. He who has a contempt for poetry, cannot have much respect for himself, or for anything else."― William Hazlitt