More From Sarah Silverman
- "And then before going back for my sophomore year, I decided to change my major to arts and sciences, and my dad cut a deal with me: He said if I’d quit school he’d pay my rent for the next three years, as if I were in school."
- "Well, I’m not afraid to say something if I think it’s funny, even if it’s harsh or racist."
- "I remember when I got a part on ‘Seinfeld’ it was like an out of body experience, I was so excited."
More In Music
- "I don’t read music. I don’t write it. So I wander around on the guitar until something starts to present itself."― James Taylor
- "Certainly tolerance and acceptance were at the forefront of my music."― Bruce Springsteen
- "If I can help a kid discover a liking, or even a passion for music in their life, then that’s a wonderful thing."― Eddie Van Halen