More From Sarah Silverman
- "I remember when I got a part on ‘Seinfeld’ it was like an out of body experience, I was so excited."
- "Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn’t. It focuses on facts."
- "And then before going back for my sophomore year, I decided to change my major to arts and sciences, and my dad cut a deal with me: He said if I’d quit school he’d pay my rent for the next three years, as if I were in school."
More In Music
- "We all have the right of freedom of speech under the First Amendment. We all don’t have to agree with one another on our opinions. Everyone in my circle, that I run around with, we all feel the same about God, country, integrity and character."― Luke Scott
- "Music is my shining light, my favorite thing in the world. T get me to stop doing it for one second would be difficult!"― Taylor Swift
- "Pop is a little bit theatrical. That’s the whole vibe. That’s the point – is that it’s great music, great melodies, great hooks. But, on top of it, it’s a presentation. There’s a showmanship about it. And that’s why I wanted to be a pop star."― Adam Lambert