More From Sarah Silverman
- "Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn’t. It focuses on facts."
- "I mean, I talk about being Jewish a lot. It’s funny because I do think of myself as Jewish ethnically, but I’m not religious at all. I have no religion."
- "And then before going back for my sophomore year, I decided to change my major to arts and sciences, and my dad cut a deal with me: He said if I’d quit school he’d pay my rent for the next three years, as if I were in school."
More In Music
- "Family law is institutionally anti-male. I’ve been lobbying MPs, and I’m not going to give up campaigning for equality until I get equality."― Louis de Bernieres
- "If you’re lucky like me, your relationship with your brother has resolved itself on the peaceful side of the fence and has stayed there. But if you’re someone who’s got a family that’s all fractured and finding it hard to relate, that’s a very sad place to be."― Tom Hardy
- "My music is going to be true. I’m not out to sell records. I’m experiencing something, and it’s what I feel."― Joaquin Phoenix