More From Sarah Silverman
- "Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn’t. It focuses on facts."
- "I remember when I got a part on ‘Seinfeld’ it was like an out of body experience, I was so excited."
- "And then before going back for my sophomore year, I decided to change my major to arts and sciences, and my dad cut a deal with me: He said if I’d quit school he’d pay my rent for the next three years, as if I were in school."
More In Music
- "Nothing is capable of being well set to music that is not nonsense."― Joseph Addison
- "Many people submit to excessive appetites without realizing that they do not need to eat so much food."― Kate Smith
- "We’re five people, five individuals who came together to create something, to make music and to complete each other musically, to form a perfect circle."― Maynard James Keenan