More From Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "The episodes all blend together for me, so I don’t remember. I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I always feel I must be such a disappointment to them."
- "I also think it was important for me and Freddie to be able to have a lot of time to share our lives at the beginning of our marriage rather than my coming home at 9 or 10 at night from the set. Things have really worked out for the best for both of us."
- "I don’t smoke, don’t drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know."
More In Dreams
- "To see your friend’s dreams come true, there’s really nothing that can make you happier."― Josh Hopkins
- "If you dream the proper dreams, and share the myths with people, they will want to grow up to be like you."― Ray Bradbury
- "Take everything easy and quit dreaming and brooding and you will be well guarded from a thousand evils."― Amy Lowell