More From Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "I don’t smoke, don’t drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know."
- "I also think it was important for me and Freddie to be able to have a lot of time to share our lives at the beginning of our marriage rather than my coming home at 9 or 10 at night from the set. Things have really worked out for the best for both of us."
- "I was young. I was newly married. And I had worked like a dog. I just wanted to live and travel."
More In Dreams
- "The name Air Supply sort of came from nowhere. I get a lot of my things in dreams and I just had a dream about it one night, and I woke up and said that’s just got to be the name. That was in 1975."― Graham Russell
- "All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together."― Jack Kerouac
- "When you’re a kid, you have these big ideas and these big dreams to make a change, or maybe you feel like you can’t make a difference."― AnnaSophia Robb