More From Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "I was young. I was newly married. And I had worked like a dog. I just wanted to live and travel."
- "I don’t smoke, don’t drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know."
- "I also think it was important for me and Freddie to be able to have a lot of time to share our lives at the beginning of our marriage rather than my coming home at 9 or 10 at night from the set. Things have really worked out for the best for both of us."
More In Dreams
- "I think life is full of challenges and problems. I don’t believe that anyone is perfect. We all make mistakes. It’s not a bed of roses, and you have to work real hard at it."― Nigel Mansell
- "Everybody’s a dreamer."― John Lithgow
- "We don’t have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here."― Susan Taylor