More From Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "The episodes all blend together for me, so I don’t remember. I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I always feel I must be such a disappointment to them."
- "I was young. I was newly married. And I had worked like a dog. I just wanted to live and travel."
- "I don’t smoke, don’t drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know."
More In Famous
- "When you look at Michael Jackson, there’s nobody who loves him in that family, nobody. If they did, they’d tell him he didn’t have to do all that in order to be famous. All he has to do is keep doing his music and be himself. Michael’s been a little touched for about 20 years, but somebody needs to pull him aside and tell him they love him."― Jamie Foxx
- "I’d die if I was Madonna. I’d die. God, what a horrible way to live. And Michael Jackson! To be so famous and to feel so isolated. I feel so bad for them. I don’t know how it feels, and I hope it never happens to me."― Alicia Silverstone
- "I just like the company of beautiful women. I have a weakness in that department. And I suppose because I am fairly well off and a famous musician, I’m up for grabs. And that makes me an eligible bachelor in the press."― Eric Clapton