More From Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "The episodes all blend together for me, so I don’t remember. I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I always feel I must be such a disappointment to them."
- "I don’t smoke, don’t drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know."
- "I like food. I like eating. And I don’t want to deprive myself of good food."
More In Famous
- "I always regarded people who want fame with a lot of suspicion. Unless you have a product to sell, I don’t know why anyone would want to be famous. I can’t imagine what need that would fill."― Jessica Cutler
- "I was never very interested in boys – and there were plenty of them – vying with one another to see how many famous women they would get into the hay."― Bette Davis
- "I don’t really know a lot of famous people. I’ve met a lot of famous people. If I ran into Tom Hanks today, I would have to remind him who I was and he would then remember me. But he wouldn’t come up to me and say, “Hi Dave!”"― David Zucker