More From Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "I was young. I was newly married. And I had worked like a dog. I just wanted to live and travel."
- "I don’t smoke, don’t drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know."
- "The episodes all blend together for me, so I don’t remember. I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I always feel I must be such a disappointment to them."
More In Famous
- "George Harrison was also a pleasure to work with. He was one of the most famous people I’ve ever known, but in spite of that fame, he was such a nice and friendly guy."― Alvin Lee
- "Its only when you are a great actor and are recognised for your good work that you become famous. Unless you are in the news for the wrong reasons!"― Christine Lahti
- "I don’t go to premieres. I don’t go to parties. I don’t covet the Oscar. I don’t want any of that. I don’t go out. I just have dinner at home every night with my kids. Being famous, that’s a whole other career. And I haven’t got any energy for it."― Gary Oldman