More From Sarah McLachlan
- "I think sometimes all you need is to hear someone else say the same thing that you’re going through to realize that you’re not alone. I try to put some sense of hope into the songs, into whatever the situation is so that it’s not just dirt, drudgery and a life of misery."
- "I’ve learned to trust myself, to listen to truth, to not be afraid of it and to not try and hide it."
- "If you love large, you’ve got to hurt large. If you’ve got a lot of light, you’ve probably got an equal amount of darkness."
More In Nature
- "The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself."― John Kenneth Galbraith
- "There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before."― Robert Wilson Lynd
- "Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body."― Marcus Tullius Cicero