More From Sarah McLachlan
- "I spent a lot of years on the road, and what happens is you find out who your real friends are and you find out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in communication. I’ve had the same friends for 20 years now and I can count them on one hand."
- "It’s all kind of a big illusion: the white picket fence and the perfect marriage and the kids. Check that box off, check that box off, and move forward."
- "Trying to force creativity is never good."
More In Nature
- "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I’ll never be as good as a wall."― Mitch Hedberg
- "We must not be content to memorize the beautiful formulas of our illustrious predecessors. Let us go out and study beautiful nature."― Paul Cezanne
- "I don’t understand the notion that modern farming is anything do to with nature. It’s a pretty gross interference with nature."― Peter Singer