More From Sarah McLachlan
- "I spent a lot of years on the road, and what happens is you find out who your real friends are and you find out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in communication. I’ve had the same friends for 20 years now and I can count them on one hand."
- "I was a pretty insecure kid, didn’t have a lot of friends, and was picked on a lot, and music gave me confidence."
- "Trying to force creativity is never good."
More In Nature
- "The lake and the mountains have become my landscape, my real world."― Georges Simenon
- "We cannot remember too often that when we observe nature, and especially the ordering of nature, it is always ourselves alone we are observing."― Georg C. Lichtenberg
- "It belongs to human nature to hate those you have injured."― Tacitus