More From Sarah Jessica Parker
- "Balls are to men what purses are to women."
- "I like my money right where I can see it… hanging in my closet."
- "I’m very, very concerned about the Bush presidency. I’m worried about the kinds of cuts in domestic programs that mean something to a lot of people, including members of my family, who depend on certain things from the government."
More In Funny
- "I really love ‘Soapdish.’ I wish ‘Soapdish’ had more of a moment because I felt that that is a really strong, funny movie. Kevin Kline is hilarious in that movie."― Elisabeth Shue
- "I think since I was kid people told me that they thought I was funny."― Demetri Martin
- "I recently spent quite a bit of time in Sheffield, England, which is where I’m from. I wouldn’t move back there, but it’s funny when you spend a bit of time in the place where you were brought up. You kind of realize how that place has had quite a big effect on you or made you a certain way."― Jarvis Cocker