More From Sarah Jessica Parker
- "I like my money right where I can see it… hanging in my closet."
- "I don’t judge others. I say if you feel good with what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly."
- "I remember when I came home from the hospital after having my son, I wore a Narciso Rodriguez black coat. Then, I was using this fragrance that I had created. I walk by that coat, and it still smells like that fragrance. It takes you right there."
More In Beauty
- "I always say beauty is only sin deep."― Hector Hugh Munro
- "I felt Joyce was an influence on my fiction, but in a very general way, as a kind of inspiration and a model for the beauty of language."― Don DeLillo
- "What is sacred among one people may be ridiculous in another; and what is despised or rejected by one cultural group, may in a different environment become the cornerstone for a great edifice of strange grandeur and beauty."― Hu Shih