More From Sarah Hyland
- "When I was a child, I was unable to go to any type of sleepaway summer camp because of health issues. Once I learned about the Lopez Foundation, I knew I wanted to get involved, send kids with kidney disease away to camp so they can still experience overnight camp with medical needs at hand."
- "I think success right now is not about how famous you are or how much you’re getting paid, but it’s more about if you’re steadily working and you’re happy with what you’re doing."
More In Dad
- "Insurgents have capitalized on popular resentment and anger towards the United States and the Iraqi government to build their own political, financial and military support, and the faith of Iraqi citizens in their new government has been severely undermined."― Tom Lantos
- "Fitness will be a major factor in the first race and I think that will play into the hands of drivers who have been racing recently, rather than people like me who haven’t raced properly for a decade. I’am not one of the favourites to start with."― Nigel Mansell
- "Now I meditate twice a day for half an hour. In meditation, I can let go of everything. I’m not Hugh Jackman. I’m not a dad. I’m not a husband. I’m just dipping into that powerful source that creates everything. I take a little bath in it."― Hugh Jackman