More From Sarah Hyland
- "I think success right now is not about how famous you are or how much you’re getting paid, but it’s more about if you’re steadily working and you’re happy with what you’re doing."
- "When I was a child, I was unable to go to any type of sleepaway summer camp because of health issues. Once I learned about the Lopez Foundation, I knew I wanted to get involved, send kids with kidney disease away to camp so they can still experience overnight camp with medical needs at hand."
More In Dad
- "I love playing a dad. It’s hard to find family dramas that are genuinely funny."― Peter Gallagher
- "The one thing that kept our family together was the music. The only thing that our family would share emotionally was to have our dad cry over something the kids did with music."― Dennis Wilson
- "I had just lost my dad and I remembered all the songs we used to go and hear at concerts, and the records around the house and sometimes we’d play together."― Vince Gill