More From Sarah Hyland
- "When I was a child, I was unable to go to any type of sleepaway summer camp because of health issues. Once I learned about the Lopez Foundation, I knew I wanted to get involved, send kids with kidney disease away to camp so they can still experience overnight camp with medical needs at hand."
- "I think success right now is not about how famous you are or how much you’re getting paid, but it’s more about if you’re steadily working and you’re happy with what you’re doing."
More In Dad
- "He described how, as a boy of 14, his dad had been down the mining pit, his uncle had been down the pit, his brother had been down the pit, and of course he would go down the pit."― Barbara Castle
- "Too many people say to their brokers, I can’t deal with this. Take my money. Do what you want. That’s the worst attitude you can have."― Maria Bartiromo
- "The one thing that kept our family together was the music. The only thing that our family would share emotionally was to have our dad cry over something the kids did with music."― Dennis Wilson