More From Sarah Hyland
- "I think success right now is not about how famous you are or how much you’re getting paid, but it’s more about if you’re steadily working and you’re happy with what you’re doing."
- "When I was a child, I was unable to go to any type of sleepaway summer camp because of health issues. Once I learned about the Lopez Foundation, I knew I wanted to get involved, send kids with kidney disease away to camp so they can still experience overnight camp with medical needs at hand."
More In Dad
- "I have four shelves covered with journals that I’ve written. Dad and I are writing songs together. I’ve probably written 100 songs."― Miley Cyrus
- "I remember running up to my dad and saying, ‘I want to be an actor when I grow up!’ And him saying, ‘Yeah, well we’ll talk about it.’"― Allen Leech
- "My dad was my first coach and drove me extremely hard from a very young age."― Candace Parker