More From Sarah Hyland
- "When I was a child, I was unable to go to any type of sleepaway summer camp because of health issues. Once I learned about the Lopez Foundation, I knew I wanted to get involved, send kids with kidney disease away to camp so they can still experience overnight camp with medical needs at hand."
- "I think success right now is not about how famous you are or how much you’re getting paid, but it’s more about if you’re steadily working and you’re happy with what you’re doing."
More In Dad
- "When I was 7, my dad asked his friend to teach me. I played my first tournament competition when I was 8. I remember I shot around 125."― Yani Tseng
- "My dad is good at sticking with stuff and he has a strong work ethic, which is imbued in me. Growing up, he would constantly ask what I was doing and was I achieving anything."― Pete Cashmore
- "I believe the biggest themes of life are put into the best focus when held up against the very sharp light of mortality."― Mitch Albom