More From Sarah Chalke
- "Your home should be your home. People shouldn’t be allowed to use whatever crazy lenses they use to catch you waking up in the morning."
- "I think it’s because it’s so different and it takes risks. Plus, it’s really smart humor. It gives the audience credit in terms of not needing to tell them when to laugh. I love that about the show. There’s no laugh track."
More In Attitude
- "I thought I was going to be killed. The casualties were so heavy, it was just a given. I learned to take each day, each mission, as it came. That’s an attitude I’ve carried into my professional life. I take each case, each job, as it comes."― Elliot Richardson
- "In 1977, at least, he wished to have people believe that he shared and was proud of an attitude toward women that is not acceptable in a politician. In 2003, all he has said is that he doesn’t remember the interview."― Michael Kinsley
- "You may not be able to change a situation, but with humor you can change your attitude about it."― Allen Klein