More From Sarah Chalke
- "I think it’s because it’s so different and it takes risks. Plus, it’s really smart humor. It gives the audience credit in terms of not needing to tell them when to laugh. I love that about the show. There’s no laugh track."
- "Your home should be your home. People shouldn’t be allowed to use whatever crazy lenses they use to catch you waking up in the morning."
More In Attitude
- "We live in a country that used to have a can-do attitude, and now we have a ‘what-can-you-do-for-me?’ attitude, and what I try to do is find ways that we can develop common ground."― Benjamin Carson
- "Our attitude is that we want to cross over. You can’t go on making records just for your own hometown."― Cheryl James
- "I really felt like I finally made it. Having your first fake pregnancy rumor. It was really awesome. I feel like it’s part of what happens in this business, but that’s a real one. That’s a cool one to get."― Lea Michele