More From Sara Teasdale
- "When I can look life in the eyes, grown calm and very coldly wise, life will have given me the truth, and taken in exchange – my youth."
- "Life has loveliness to sell, all beautiful and splendid things, blue waves whitened on a cliff, soaring fire that sways and sings, and children’s faces looking up, holding wonder like a cup."
- "Life is but thought."
More In Home
- "Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad."― James Madison
- "There’s really no point in having children if you’re not going to be home enough to father them."― Anthony Edwards
- "I’m the same guy I’ve always been. I’m the same guy now as when I was hitting 50 home runs. I don’t change."― David Ortiz