More From Sara Teasdale
- "Beauty, more than bitterness, makes the heart break."
- "Wisdom is not acquired save as the result of investigation."
- "Life has loveliness to sell, all beautiful and splendid things, blue waves whitened on a cliff, soaring fire that sways and sings, and children’s faces looking up, holding wonder like a cup."
More In Home
- "New England is the home of all that is good and noble with all her sternness and uncompromising opinions."― Ellen Henrietta Swallow Richards
- "Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home."― Phyllis Diller
- "Children are not casual guests in our home. They have been loaned to us temporarily for the purpose of loving them and instilling a foundation of values on which their future lives will be built."― James Dobson