More From Sandra Lee
- "Nobody makes bouillabaisse from scratch. It’s all a bunch of malarkey. Even the restaurants buy a commercial-grade product. I had a very famous chef tell me that."
- "The women are at an advantage – we represent the buying power in this country."
- "I’m the only girl on The Food Network who grills – I have two bestselling grilling books. I try to really focus on what men and women can do outside together out on the grill. I think it’s really fun to have men and women out there together, having fun, working and enjoying themselves."
More In Environmental
- "But, as environment minister, I am very interested in a thriving German automobile industry, because I can only pay for the rising costs of environmental protection at home and abroad if there are people in Germany with jobs and who pay taxes."― Sigmar Gabriel
- "This Nation has realized significant environmental improvements over the last three decades."― Jerry Costello
- "If we want to address global warming, along with the other environmental problems associated with our continued rush to burn our precious fossil fuels as quickly as possible, we must learn to use our resources more wisely, kick our addiction, and quickly start turning to sources of energy that have fewer negative impacts."― David Suzuki