More From Sandra Lee
- "I like doing food as a focal point on my table. It is not like going out and buying flowers or candles, which are expensive."
- "I’m an activist for gay marriage equality and children’s rights. I’m the face of Share Our Strength."
- "Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal."
More In Environmental
- "The Body Shop Foundation is run by our staff and supports social activism and environmental activism. We don’t tend to support big agencies."― Anita Roddick
- "I’m the only girl on The Food Network who grills – I have two bestselling grilling books. I try to really focus on what men and women can do outside together out on the grill. I think it’s really fun to have men and women out there together, having fun, working and enjoying themselves."― Sandra Lee
- "This Bush administration has a growing credibility gap, maybe even a credibility chasm, on environmental policy. The President has lost the trust of the American people when it comes to the environment."― Jim Jeffords