More From Sandra Lee
- "I like doing food as a focal point on my table. It is not like going out and buying flowers or candles, which are expensive."
- "Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal."
- "Nobody makes bouillabaisse from scratch. It’s all a bunch of malarkey. Even the restaurants buy a commercial-grade product. I had a very famous chef tell me that."
More In Environmental
- "Why are ecologists and environmentalists so feared and hated? This is because in part what they have to say is new to the general public, and the new is always alarming."― Garrett Hardin
- "A very Faustian choice is upon us: whether to accept our corrosive and risky behavior as the unavoidable price of population and economic growth, or to take stock of ourselves and search for a new environmental ethic."― E. O. Wilson
- "I consider myself to have been the bridge between the shotgun and the binoculars in bird watching. Before I came along, the primary way to observe birds was to shoot them and stuff them."― Roger Tory Peterson