More From Sandra Lee
- "I’m not sure that some of the food purists are in touch with what really goes on in American households."
- "Nobody makes bouillabaisse from scratch. It’s all a bunch of malarkey. Even the restaurants buy a commercial-grade product. I had a very famous chef tell me that."
- "Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal."
More In Environmental
- "If people destroy something replaceable made by mankind, they are called vandals; if they destroy something irreplaceable made by God, they are called developers."― Joseph Wood Krutch
- "In every case, the environmental hazards were made known only by independent scientists, who were often bitterly opposed by the corporations responsible for the hazards."― Barry Commoner
- "By cutting critical domestic programs such as education, health, environmental protection, and veterans’ services, this budget reveals misplaced priorities."― Dan Lipinski