More From Sandra Lee
- "I’m not sure that some of the food purists are in touch with what really goes on in American households."
- "I like doing food as a focal point on my table. It is not like going out and buying flowers or candles, which are expensive."
- "My brand is a demography-breaker. It speaks to all homemakers and women from all walks of life and all across society."
More In Medical
- "We also have a program in place for low income people. A family of four making $26,000 a year can receive medical coverage, irrespective of citizenship or what documents."― George Pataki
- "You know what they call the fellow who finishes last in his medical school graduating class? They call him ‘Doctor.’"― Abe Lemons
- "I believe that you control your destiny, that you can be what you want to be. You can also stop and say, No, I won’t do it, I won’t behave his way anymore. I’m lonely and I need people around me, maybe I have to change my methods of behaving and then you do it."― Leo Buscaglia