More From Sandra Lee
- "The women are at an advantage – we represent the buying power in this country."
- "Christmas is more stressful with present buying and making sure everyone gets included, but Thanksgiving is really not that. I don’t ever really get stressed out about the food."
- "I’m the only girl on The Food Network who grills – I have two bestselling grilling books. I try to really focus on what men and women can do outside together out on the grill. I think it’s really fun to have men and women out there together, having fun, working and enjoying themselves."
More In Medical
- "There have been some medical schools in which somewhere along the assembly line, a faculty member has informed the students, not so much by what he said but by what he did, that there is an intimate relation between curing and caring."― Ashley Montagu
- "In my second year, after moving to the Medical School, I began the courses of Anatomy and Physiology. I had begun to see that I was interested in cells and their functions."― Sydney Brenner
- "To make a coverage decision, doesn’t one have to make a medical judgment?"― John Paul Stevens