More From Sandra Lee
- "I like doing food as a focal point on my table. It is not like going out and buying flowers or candles, which are expensive."
- "The women are at an advantage – we represent the buying power in this country."
- "Nobody makes bouillabaisse from scratch. It’s all a bunch of malarkey. Even the restaurants buy a commercial-grade product. I had a very famous chef tell me that."
More In Medical
- "The sort of thinking at the time was, ‘Well, we’re giving you access to medical care which you wouldn’t otherwise be able to get, so your payment is that we get to use you in research.’"― Rebecca Skloot
- "I feel when somebody has been playing cricket for a long time, he creates a separate identity for himself."― Sachin Tendulkar
- "So I applied to medical school and received a scholarship at Washington University in St. Louis. Washington University turned out to be a lucky choice. The faculty was scholarly and dedicated and accessible to students."― Daniel Nathans