More From Sandra Bernhard
- "I really, really love Hilary Clinton. I think she’s very cool. She’s out there and she’s involved."
- "There are so few women in general who aren’t completely threatened and confused by other women’s success. It’s very disappointing."
- "I can’t tell you 100 percent what makes a relationship work. But I can see something good coming and I can see something bad coming."
More In Experience
- "You can’t dodge them all. I got hammered plenty of times through the years. But you just get up and keep playing. I can tell you from experience, though. Sometimes it hurts like hell."― Terry Bradshaw
- "It was less a literary thing than a linguistic, philosophical preoccupation… discovering how far you can go with language to create immediate, elementary experience."― Robert Morgan
- "Art is beauty, the perpetual invention of detail, the choice of words, the exquisite care of execution."― Theophile Gautier