More From Samuel Wilson
- "Moreover, environmental health at the local level has become narrowly focused, very much defined around regulations and the attendant regulatory debates."
- "One of the biggest challenges to medicine is the incorporation of information technology in our practices."
- "I would like to promote the concept of a partnership of insurance companies, physicians and hospitals in deploying a basic framework for an electronic medical records system that is affordable."
More In Smile
- "You see, with me, when I’m nervous, I smile and laugh."― Paula Radcliffe
- "If the graves of the thousands of victims who have fallen in the terrible wars of the two races had been placed in line the philanthropist might travel from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and from the Lakes to the Gulf, and be constantly in sight of green mounds."― Nelson A. Miles
- "Everyone looks so much better when they smile."― Jimmy Fallon