More From Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "As I live and am a man, this is an unexaggerated tale – my dreams become the substances of my life."
- "Not one man in a thousand has the strength of mind or the goodness of heart to be an atheist."
- "To most men experience is like the stern lights of a ship, which illuminate only the track it has passed."
More In Women
- "It doesn’t make any difference what religion you are, or how young you are or how old you are-if they go to these abortion mills and stand there and pray-that would make a lot of difference."― Norma McCorvey
- "I don’t get this whole super-skinny obsession. I really think women look more beautiful when they let their curves show."― Vanessa Marcil
- "While gossip among women is universally ridiculed as low and trivial, gossip among men, especially if it is about women, is called theory, or idea, or fact."― Andrea Dworkin