More From Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "I have seen great intolerance shown in support of tolerance."
- "As I live and am a man, this is an unexaggerated tale – my dreams become the substances of my life."
- "The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment."
More In Women
- "The natural superiority of women is a biological fact, and a socially acknowledged reality."― Ashley Montagu
- "But research confirms that both Republican and Democratic women are more likely than their male counterparts to initiate and fight for bills that champion social justice, protect the environment, advocate for families, and promote nonviolent conflict resolution."― Dee Dee Myers
- "The sight of women talking together has always made men uneasy; nowadays it means rank subversion."― Germaine Greer