More From Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "Talent, lying in the understanding, is often inherited; genius, being the action of reason or imagination, rarely or never."
- "Swans sing before they die – ’twere no bad thing should certain persons die before they sing."
- "Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole."
More In Women
- "But research confirms that both Republican and Democratic women are more likely than their male counterparts to initiate and fight for bills that champion social justice, protect the environment, advocate for families, and promote nonviolent conflict resolution."― Dee Dee Myers
- "I am encouraged to see women are being elected in Chile, Argentina, Liberia, Ireland. More is more."― Dee Dee Myers
- "Women are always beautiful."― Ville Valo