More From Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "I have seen great intolerance shown in support of tolerance."
- "Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole."
- "That willing suspension of disbelief for the moment, which constitutes poetic faith."
More In Women
- "Behind all their personal vanity, women themselves always have an impersonal contempt for woman."― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "If I went out in killer heels and full makeup, blow dry, the whole thing – anyone dressed up like that could be intimidating to men and women, really. It’s so, look at me. Do you know what I mean? But I love women."― Rachel Weisz
- "The nature of the game is pain."― LL Cool J