More From Samuel L. Jackson
- "I tend to play characters that I can infuse with certain kinds of humour. Even the baddest guy can be funny in his own particular way. I want the audience to engage with the character on some deeper level so that they leave the cinema still thinking about him."
- "I’m not as angry as I used to be. But I can get in touch with that anger pretty quickly if I feel my space is being invaded or somebody is not treating me with the respect that I think I want."
- "I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ‘cuz he ain’t gotta worry about getting re-elected."
More In Dad
- "My mother’s incredibly giving, almost too giving at times. And, my dad is a real logical person. He’s got logic for every situation. They’ve been married for 24 years, so there was that stability, also. I really learned to think on my own at a very young age."― Brian Austin Green
- "I’m looking out for myself, but I’m looking out for my dad, too."― Jamie Redknapp
- "When you’re shooting a film, you really don’t get to be a dad, and you don’t really get to be a husband. You don’t really exist at all. But I do drag my family with me on location whenever I can."― Eric Bana