More From Samuel L. Jackson
- "I voted for Barack because he was black. ‘Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people – because they look like them… That’s American politics, pure and simple."
- "I actually think I have an audience member’s sensibility about going to the movies."
- "I’m not as angry as I used to be. But I can get in touch with that anger pretty quickly if I feel my space is being invaded or somebody is not treating me with the respect that I think I want."
More In Dad
- "What I do now is all my dad’s fault, because he bought me a guitar as a boy, for no apparent reason."― Rod Stewart
- "My kids are not that interested in my movie career, by the way. My son, in particular, never talks about it. He just wants me as his dad."― Hugh Jackman
- "Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past."― Tryon Edwards