More From Samuel L. Jackson
- "I walk the streets, take the train, it’s real simple. Some actors create their own mythology: ‘Oh, I’m so famous I can’t go places, because I created this mythology that I’m so famous I can’t go places.’"
- "My dad was an absentee dad, so it was always important to me that I was part of my daughter’s life, and she deserved two parents, which is part of the rationale behind us staying married for 30 years."
- "The best advice that was given to me was that I had to be 10 times smarter, braver and more polite to be equal. So I did."
More In Hope
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."― Lady Gaga
- "A supermodel needed to be able to be on ‘Sports Illustrated,’ to be able to walk runways, to be able to do beauty ads, to be on covers. And the girls now can no longer be on covers and be in the ads because your actresses have taken over all the jobs. I don’t know what happened, but we want our jobs back."― Kim Alexis
- "I also hope that I am occasionally involved in projects that touch other people in ways that make their lives a little better, more interesting for the moment that makes them think."― Jim Caviezel