More From Samuel L. Jackson
- "I voted for Barack because he was black. ‘Cuz that’s why other folks vote for other people – because they look like them… That’s American politics, pure and simple."
- "I’m a good son, a good father, a good husband – I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years. I’m a good friend. I finished college, I have my education, I donate money anonymously. So when people criticize the kind of characters that I play on screen, I go, ‘You know, that’s part of history.’"
- "I’m not as angry as I used to be. But I can get in touch with that anger pretty quickly if I feel my space is being invaded or somebody is not treating me with the respect that I think I want."
More In Hope
- "I would hope that understanding and reconciliation are not limited to the 19th hole alone."― Gerald R. Ford
- "The other day I got a text from a boy, but it wasn’t hot. I mean, if you’re going to text me every day, you haven’t seen me for months and you’re trying to seduce me, you’d better spice up that text and make it more exciting than ‘How was your day? I hope you’re having a beautiful one.’ Sadly, I haven’t been doing a lot of kissing lately."― Chloe Sevigny
- "If you’re unhappy, you should change what you’re doing."― Marc Andreessen