More From Samuel L. Jackson
- "Not everybody goes to movies to get their life changed."
- "My dad was an absentee dad, so it was always important to me that I was part of my daughter’s life, and she deserved two parents, which is part of the rationale behind us staying married for 30 years."
- "I’m a good son, a good father, a good husband – I’ve been married to the same woman for 30 years. I’m a good friend. I finished college, I have my education, I donate money anonymously. So when people criticize the kind of characters that I play on screen, I go, ‘You know, that’s part of history.’"
More In Hope
- "When one takes action for others, one’s own suffering is transformed into the energy that can keep one moving forward; a light of hope illuminating a new tomorrow for oneself and others is kindled."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "Tragedy is restful: and the reason is that hope, that foul, deceitful thing, has no part in it."― Jean Anouilh
- "Hope is the most exciting thing in life and if you honestly believe that love is out there, it will come. And even if it doesn’t come straight away there is still that chance all through your life that it will."― Josh Hartnett