More From Samuel Dash
- "When you believe in what you’re doing and use your imagination and initiative, you can make a difference."
- "While teaching, I also worked undercover in the lower courts by saying I was a young law teacher wanting experience in criminal law. The judges were happy to assist me but what I learned was how corrupt the lower courts were. Judges were accepting money right in the courtroom."
- "I’ve always been driven by the concept of equal justice under the law, but only the rich can pay great sums of money for legal assistance and that puts them at an advantage over the poor."
More In Great
- "He is neither a strategist nor is he schooled in the operational arts, nor is he a tactician, nor is he a general. Other than that he’s a great military man."― Norman Schwarzkopf
- "When it comes to war, we focus more on the mainstream coverage of the event, rather than the event itself. People dying is never funny. Protest puppets are always funny."― Mo Rocca
- "I thought it was magic to be able to catch something identically on tape and then be able to play around with it, run it backwards; I thought that was great for years."― Brian Eno