More From Samuel Dash
- "While teaching, I also worked undercover in the lower courts by saying I was a young law teacher wanting experience in criminal law. The judges were happy to assist me but what I learned was how corrupt the lower courts were. Judges were accepting money right in the courtroom."
- "When you believe in what you’re doing and use your imagination and initiative, you can make a difference."
- "I’ve always been driven by the concept of equal justice under the law, but only the rich can pay great sums of money for legal assistance and that puts them at an advantage over the poor."
More In Great
- "Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom."― Charles Spurgeon
- "I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."― Winston Churchill
- "I try to read for pleasure whenever I can – it’s a great way just to shut it off for a while so your brain doesn’t get fried."― Hillary Clinton