More From Samuel Butler
- "The three most important things a man has are, briefly, his private parts, his money, and his religious opinions."
- "I never knew a writer yet who took the smallest pains with his style and was at the same time readable."
- "A drunkard would not give money to sober people. He said they would only eat it, and buy clothes and send their children to school with it."
More In Attitude
- "Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that."― Imelda Staunton
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."― Doris Roberts
- "Attitudes are more important than facts."― George MacDonald