More From Salvatore Quasimodo
- "In opposition to this detachment, he finds an image of man which contains within itself man’s dreams, man’s illness, man’s redemption from the misery of poverty – poverty which can no longer be for him a sign of the acceptance of life."
- "He passes from lyric to epic poetry in order to speak about the world and the torment in the world through man, rationally and emotionally. The poet then becomes a danger."
- "Religious poetry, civic poetry, lyric or dramatic poetry are all categories of man’s expression which are valid only if the endorsement of formal content is valid."
More In Attitude
- "I just want to go in with the right attitude and from Day 1 make a difference."― Freddy Adu
- "The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game."― Boris Spassky
- "To so enter into it in nature and art that the enjoyed meanings of life may become a part of living is the attitude of aesthetic appreciation."― George H. Mead