More From Salvatore Quasimodo
- "Poetry is the revelation of a feeling that the poet believes to be interior and personal which the reader recognizes as his own."
- "Poetry is also the physical self of the poet, and it is impossible to separate the poet from his poetry."
- "He passes from lyric to epic poetry in order to speak about the world and the torment in the world through man, rationally and emotionally. The poet then becomes a danger."
More In Attitude
- "Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude."― Ralph Marston
- "The theatre only knows what it’s doing next week, not like the opera, where they say: What are we going to do in five years’ time? A completely different attitude."― Harrison Birtwistle
- "The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery