More From Salvador Dali
- "It is good taste, and good taste alone, that possesses the power to sterilize and is always the first handicap to any creative functioning."
- "At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
- "Painting is an infinitely minute part of my personality."
More In Relationship
- "I wish I had a great relationship with my mother."― Chely Wright
- "If I win and get the money, then the Oakland Police department is going to buy a boys’ home, me a house, my family a house, and a Stop Police Brutality Center."― Tupac Shakur
- "When you’re in a relationship you want it to work. My parents did, I did. But we are not taught how to make it work."― Erykah Badu