More From Salman Rushdie
- "A poet’s work is to name the unnameable, to point at frauds, to take sides, start arguments, shape the world, and stop it going to sleep."
- "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."
- "I was 21 in 1968, so I’m as much a child of the ’60s as is possible to be. In those years the subject of religion had really almost disappeared; the idea that religion was going to be a major force in the life of our societies, in the West anyway, would have seemed absurd in 1968."
More In Diet
- "I became a vegetarian out of compassion for animals and to live as healthy as possible. I realized soon after that I was truly concerned with nonviolent consumption and my own health, a vegan diet was the best decision."― Davey Havok
- "The Diet was dissolved by a Reich Government decree."― Fritz Sauckel
- "As a coach you can influence the diet of your players. You can point out what is wrong."― Arsene Wenger