More From Salman Khan
- "What you have in most education software is that they’re catering to the decision-maker who makes the budget allocations, and that decision-maker has a lot of check boxes. Does it do this? Check. Does it do that? Check. They could care less about the end user experience."
- "People are patronizing the theatres with renewed enthusiasm – there is an entire picnic-like attitude when families go out to see movies, which is a very good sign. They want to see larger-than-life characters on the big screen and not just watch movies on television or on DVDs."
More In Society
- "The Ten Commandments have never been replaced as the moral basis upon which society rests."― Edwin Louis Cole
- "All that is needed to set us definitely on the road to a Fascist society is war. It will of course be a modified form of Fascism at first."― John T. Flynn
- "When you come in to court as a plaintiff or as a defendant, it is terribly important that you look up at the bench and feel that that person represents you and will understand you, that that person is reflective of our community and of our society."― Michael Bloomberg