More From Salman Khan
- "People are patronizing the theatres with renewed enthusiasm – there is an entire picnic-like attitude when families go out to see movies, which is a very good sign. They want to see larger-than-life characters on the big screen and not just watch movies on television or on DVDs."
- "What you have in most education software is that they’re catering to the decision-maker who makes the budget allocations, and that decision-maker has a lot of check boxes. Does it do this? Check. Does it do that? Check. They could care less about the end user experience."
More In Society
- "Our society is dependent on some precarious mechanisms, and they are very dicey. They can easily collapse."― Doris Lessing
- "I don’t believe that in our society that we should have guns."― Ed Koch
- "I’m 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don’t feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don’t know that I’m necessarily an addict."― Lindsay Lohan