More From Salman Khan
- "People are patronizing the theatres with renewed enthusiasm – there is an entire picnic-like attitude when families go out to see movies, which is a very good sign. They want to see larger-than-life characters on the big screen and not just watch movies on television or on DVDs."
- "What you have in most education software is that they’re catering to the decision-maker who makes the budget allocations, and that decision-maker has a lot of check boxes. Does it do this? Check. Does it do that? Check. They could care less about the end user experience."
More In Society
- "To give pain is the tyranny; to make happy, the true empire of beauty."― Samuel Butler
- "Realizing our society as it is, without theology dogmatically telling us how we should react to it, and being humane toward that society, that is all that we’re sure of."― Vidal Sassoon
- "There is one, and only one, thing in modern society more hideous than crime namely, repressive justice."― Simone Weil