More From Salma Hayek
- "No woman has to be a victim of physical abuse. Women have to feel like they are not alone."
- "At one point in my life, I was very involved with social causes. I’m still involved, but now I have a family and it’s important to me."
- "If a man lets all of my dogs sleep in the bed with us, then that is the most romantic thing. You must love my dogs in order to love me. A man who is nice to my animals and doesn’t shoo them away – well, that’s the height of romance."
More In History
- "I wouldn’t attach too much importance to these student riots. I remember when I was a student at the Sorbonne in Paris, I used to go out and riot occasionally."― John Foster Dulles
- "Judging from the main portions of the history of the world, so far, justice is always in jeopardy."― Walt Whitman
- "The history of America is to expand civil liberties in a responsible and civil manner. We need to remember that our wonderful Democracy with its freedoms has been working."― James McGreevey