More From Salma Hayek
- "I didn’t think marriage worked. I thought everybody who was married was secretly miserable – that it was something they just put up with for their children."
- "I have one friend that I’ve had since I was born, and she’s from Coatzacoalcos. She’s not really impressed or interested in the actor’s life. My family isn’t really either."
- "Everybody has a weakness. Mine is food."
More In History
- "Every writer has his writing technique – what he can and can’t do to describe something like war or history. I’m not good at writing about those things, but I try because I feel it is necessary to write that kind of thing."― Haruki Murakami
- "It was one of those great miracles of history that they managed to smuggle an Enigma machines out to Britain just before they were invaded by the Nazis."― Michael Apted
- "In the course of history, men come to see that iron necessity is neither iron nor necessary."― Friedrich Nietzsche