More From Salma Hayek
- "I love being a wife and homemaker – because it’s my choice. My husband doesn’t expect me to do it. I don’t mind doing things for him because he does so much for me; we both feel that way so there is no power struggle."
- "I became obsessed with all these women who die never feeling they did anything extraordinary with their lives."
- "I aim for a lifetime full of movies."
More In History
- "In its history, Europe has committed so many massacres and horrors that it should bow its own head in shame."― Desmond Tutu
- "Jews have a special relationship to books, and the Haggadah has been translated more widely, and reprinted more often, than any other Jewish book. It is not a work of history or philosophy, not a prayer book, user’s manual, timeline, poem or palimpsest – and yet it is all these things."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "I’m a hopeless mother; a hopeless wife; I have to try harder. I’m just a pathetic case history, really."― Siobhan Fahey