More From Salma Hayek
- "I love being a wife and homemaker – because it’s my choice. My husband doesn’t expect me to do it. I don’t mind doing things for him because he does so much for me; we both feel that way so there is no power struggle."
- "I think it’s important that kids have responsibilities and understand the value of things, but I think it’s great I get to travel the world with my daughter."
- "I have one friend that I’ve had since I was born, and she’s from Coatzacoalcos. She’s not really impressed or interested in the actor’s life. My family isn’t really either."
More In History
- "In the tumult of men and events, solitude was my temptation; now it is my friend. What other satisfaction can be sought once you have confronted History?"― Charles de Gaulle
- "My mom’s one of 13 siblings, and they all got six kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton."― Kendrick Lamar
- "The middle class, one of the great achievements in history, is becoming more of a relic than a reality."― Jon Meacham