More From Salma Hayek
- "I’m a country girl. I have to be in nature, so my daughter is exposed to it a lot."
- "I have one friend that I’ve had since I was born, and she’s from Coatzacoalcos. She’s not really impressed or interested in the actor’s life. My family isn’t really either."
- "You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you’re in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that."
More In Food
- "The impetus behind going to graduate school was a year after graduating from college spent in Dallas working at the dog food factory and Bank America and not having met success in my chosen field, which at that point was being an actress."― Beth Henley
- "My late wife Olympia was Goan and I’ve been to India many times. I love the food there. We used to do our shopping in Southall, where you can find cheap but wonderful fruit like mangoes, vegetables and spices. I didn’t do much of the cooking, as Olympia did a lot – I was the under-chef and did some of the chopping."― Vince Cable
- "We are now in the Me Decade – seeing the upward roll of the third great religious wave in American history."― Tom Wolfe