More From Sally Schneider
- "Using lots of fresh foods, fruits and vegetables, helps to keep the menu buoyant – I don’t know if that’s the right word, but it keeps a balance of freshness and health."
- "I had all kinds of food issues, including health concerns and weight concerns."
- "But all that being said about modulation, if you’re serving people delicious food, they won’t complain."
More In Business
- "The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?"― Marquis de Sade
- "We succeed in enterprises which demand the positive qualities we possess, but we excel in those which can also make use of our defects."― Alexis de Tocqueville
- "Politics is not a game. It is an earnest business."― Winston Churchill