More From Sally Schneider
- "But all that being said about modulation, if you’re serving people delicious food, they won’t complain."
- "I had all kinds of food issues, including health concerns and weight concerns."
- "Using lots of fresh foods, fruits and vegetables, helps to keep the menu buoyant – I don’t know if that’s the right word, but it keeps a balance of freshness and health."
More In Money
- "All, all is theft, all is unceasing and rigorous competition in nature; the desire to make off with the substance of others is the foremost – the most legitimate – passion nature has bred into us and, without doubt, the most agreeable one."― Marquis de Sade
- "Go miser go, for money sell your soul. Trade wares for wares and trudge from pole to pole, So others may say when you are dead and gone. See what a vast estate he left his son."― John Dryden
- "I don’t come from money."― Christina Ricci