More From Sally Kirkland
- "So, I think that Marilyn, what she gave the world, and in many ways Kennedy too, was that they had dreams and they didn’t allow anybody to take away their dreams."
- "I certainly was one of the instigators in the 1960s of freedom of expression."
- "I always told, Sandra Bullock was my student when she was younger, I always told her it’s important that we hold on to our insecurity, the wisdom of insecurity."
More In Politics
- "I’m so unhappy with electoral politics that I switched to sports radio."― Bernadine Dohrn
- "If the United States of America or Britain is having elections, they don’t ask for observers from Africa or from Asia. But when we have elections, they want observers."― Nelson Mandela
- "It is our experience that political leaders do not always mean the opposite of what they say."― Abba Eban