More From Saint Teresa of Avila
- "Our souls may lose their peace and even disturb other people’s, if we are always criticizing trivial actions – which often are not real defects at all, but we construe them wrongly through our ignorance of their motives."
- "For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God."
- "We can only learn to know ourselves and do what we can – namely, surrender our will and fulfill God’s will in us."
More In Experience
- "But if somebody dies, if something happens to you, there is a normal process of depression, it is part of being human, and some people view it as a learning experience etc."― Bob Geldof
- "The statesman’s duty is to bridge the gap between his nation’s experience and his vision."― Henry A. Kissinger
- "I am committed to examining my feelings and will recognize, appreciate and respect the differences among people in our society."― Tim Hardaway