More From Saint Teresa of Avila
- "For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God."
- "God has been very good to me, for I never dwell upon anything wrong which a person has done, so as to remember it afterwards. If I do remember it, I always see some other virtue in that person."
- "The feeling remains that God is on the journey, too."
More In Experience
- "Growing up it was the exception because I was maybe the only one in my school or my circle of friends that had that experience. But now that I know more people in the industry, I am realizing this happens to almost everybody."― Anna Chlumsky
- "All the suffering and joy we experience depend on conditions."― Bodhidharma
- "I became an art major, took every art class my school had to offer. In college, I majored in Advertising Art and Design."― Len Wein