More From Saint Francis de Sales
- "A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship."
- "Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself."
- "Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs."
More In Best
- "We hire people who want to make the best things in the world."― Steve Jobs
- "The best revenge is massive success."― Frank Sinatra
- "Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know."― Charles Kingsley