More From Saint Francis de Sales
- "Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections."
- "Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs."
- "A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship."
More In Relationship
- "Life will always be to a large extent what we ourselves make it."― Samuel Smiles
- "Growing up training, I use to get up so early I would wave to the garbage men going by. So, I had this relationship with Blue Collar America and I really liked it. I felt that lots of those people looked forward to me winning."― Gerry Cooney
- "I met Roy’s father once… And I think that Roy’s relationship with his father is still at the heart of what Roy does. But at the end of the day, he’s trying to prove himself to a father he’ll never really please."― Jim Lampley