More From Saint Francis de Sales
- "Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength."
- "A quarrel between friends, when made up, adds a new tie to friendship."
- "Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs."
More In Relationship
- "I personally believe that there’s going to be a good case for the government preserving some type of guarantee to make sure that people have the ability to borrow to finance a house even in a very damaging recession. I think there’s going to be a good case for that."― Timothy Geithner
- "You know when you get into that thing where people want to discuss the relationship? I’d rather discuss what was on telly, avoid the issue, discuss anything other than the relationship."― Jarvis Cocker
- "I would stay on, but ‘General Hospital’ honestly doesn’t seem to want that relationship with this character at the moment. They want little short doses during sweeps periods."― Genie Francis