More From Saint Francis de Sales
- "Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs."
- "Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength."
- "Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections."
More In Home
- "I’m not really much of a shopper. I have to say that I’d definitely prefer good sex. What makes good sex? Oh my god. I think you need to feel free and you have to really trust the other person. And you have to have that strange, mysterious chemical connection."― Kristin Davis
- "To me luxury is to be at home with my daughter, and the occasional massage doesn’t hurt."― Olivia Newton-John
- "Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say that what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down."― Russell Baker