More From Sai Baba
- "You must pass your days in song. Let your whole life be a song."
- "Look out into the universe and contemplate the glory of God. Observe the stars, millions of them, twinkling in the night sky, all with a message of unity, part of the very nature of God."
- "Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process."
More In Love
- "Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. It’s a drug. It distorts reality, and that’s the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw."― Fran Lebowitz
- "Honesty does not always bring a response of love, but it is absolutely essential to it."― Ray Blanton
- "Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so."― David Grayson