More From Sai Baba
- "Look out into the universe and contemplate the glory of God. Observe the stars, millions of them, twinkling in the night sky, all with a message of unity, part of the very nature of God."
- "Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process."
- "Let love flow so that it cleanses the world. Then man can live in peace, instead of the state of turmoil he has created through his past ways of life, with all those material interests and earthly ambitions."
More In Love
- "Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our gigantic intellects."― Oscar Wilde
- "Respect is what we owe; love, what we give."― Philip James Bailey
- "We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don’t mean."― Will Smith